Page 28 of 59 FirstFirst ... 181920212223242526272829303132333435363738 ... LastLast
Results 271 to 280 of 584

Thread: ' Living The Dream '

  1. #271
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    Good morning Kama, Charlie, Lance, CCfan and NYJ. It's great to see you all here on this SUNny 2 Fer Tuesday Morning!

    In The SUN_Blondie
    SUNday Girl_Blondie
    [img]graemlins/coffee.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
    Gus

  2. #272
    Inactive Member charlie c's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 7th, 2002
    Posts
    1,272
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    2 new ones todaY
    From the new Warren Zevon Disc

    Knocking on Heveans door, El Amor De Mi Vida

  3. #273
    Inactive Member KamakazeeLover's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 3rd, 2002
    Posts
    170
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Great pics, Gus.
    I'm in a Blondie mood today too.
    Picks are:

    Good Boys (new Blondie single not out in US yet)
    Go! - Pat Benatar

  4. #274
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    Hey Kamakazeelover thanks for the Blondie news. Good Boys, eh?
    I heard the new album was coming out. The Curse Of Blondie!!!!
    Can't wait!

    Charlie thanks for telling me about Warren Zevon's failing health in the chat room. I caught that Vh1 special and think he is quite a special guy.
    That album must be hard to listen to. Especially Knocking On Heaven's Door. Even his producer could not handle hearing him sing that song under the circumstances.
    Letterman was fighting back the tears when Warren was on Late Night.
    SO SAD.

    Have a good day folks!
    Gus

  5. #275
    Inactive Member KamakazeeLover's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 3rd, 2002
    Posts
    170
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hey Gus - Check your email tonight.
    Blondie's on the way.

  6. #276
    Inactive Member CCfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 9th, 2002
    Posts
    511
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I to want to wish everyone a safe and happy Labor Day weekend.
    I am having a luau at my house for my hubby's birthday! The big 3-0!!!!

  7. #277
    Inactive Member NewYorkJettster's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 16th, 2002
    Posts
    3,051
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Happy Birthday~ [img]graemlins/cake.gif[/img]


    Well gang I'm off. Heading out to my 4 day weekend. I can't wait. Ya-hoooooooooooooo. Yes, do have a safe and Happy Labor Day weekend. Fresh hot [img]graemlins/coffee.gif[/img] is ready Mmm Mmm Good. Talk to you on Monday! NewYorkJettster~ [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img]

  8. #278
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    Enjoy your 4 day weekend NYJ. My 3 day weekend starts at 6:00 tomorrow evening and I can't wait!
    CCfan your Luau sounds delightful. [img]graemlins/cake.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/island.gif[/img]
    I hope Mr CCfan has a happy 30th!

    Catch ya later,
    [img]graemlins/coffee.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
    Gus

  9. #279
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    Eight more hours of w*rk and I'll shall be released! For 3 days anyway.
    A fifty percent increase in freedom this weekend is just what I needed.
    Well....I needed about a five hundred percent increase but I'll take what I can get!
    Have a safe and happy holiday folks!
    [img]graemlins/coffee.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
    Gus

  10. #280
    Inactive Member Lancelot's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 23rd, 2002
    Posts
    456
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Well I'm off to The Kiss & Aerosmith show to kick off the weekend [img]graemlins/beer.gif[/img] right !!

    I would like to wish you all and safe and Happy Labor Day [img]graemlins/party.gif[/img] ...

    [img]graemlins/music.gif[/img] Flaming Youth will set the World on Fire [img]graemlins/music.gif[/img]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Links to Cherie Currie's Websites:http://www.cheriecurrie.comhttp://www.chainsawchick.com
http://www.therunaways.com
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurrie
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurriemusic